What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe on our site, subscribe at one of our kiosks to a merchants digital rewards platform, respond to a survey, or fill out a form.
Any data we request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional.
When registering on our site or at a kiosk, as appropriate, to subscribe you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, or phone number.
How we use information we collect?
We use personal information collected through our Sites & Kiosks for the purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on our Sites & Kiosks or otherwise in connection with our services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Offer you, or provide you with, products and services, such as merchant discounts, gift cards and other pertinent offers.
- Operate and improve our Sites, products, and services.
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance, personalize, and customize your experience and enjoyment using our Sites, products, and services, such as understand your buying history to make recommendations about other products or services you may like;
- Process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- Display and deliver relevant adverting.
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
- Send you information related to our products and services, including updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about contests, offers, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by textLIVING, select merchants; our subsidiaries, and affiliates; and other selected partners.
- Link or combine with other personal information we get from third parties to help understand you needs and provide you with better service.
By providing your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive direct dial calls, autodialed and prerecorded message calls, and text messages from us relating to our product and services at that number.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We have taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
This policy was last modified on 1/27/2016
Federal Trade Commision Fair
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act Trust Guard Privacy Requirements